Free Knife Skills Class for Kids 2 & up
FREE Knife Skills Class for ALL Ages. Whether you have children starting at age 2 (yes, that was 2!) through adult, Katie has knife skills for all of us to learn. Katie makes it simple for children to learn how to hold age appropriate knives and the food correctly so they cut the food and not their fingers. This is a completely free three-part video class and free downloads. Watch the videos as many times as you like. Practice makes perfect, as they say! Download the skills sheets. They are yours to keep.
– HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET-
- 3 videos to help you start teaching your kids to cook (2 for adults, one for kids)
- A PDF download with each video – goal setting, fun phrase reminders, worksheets and memory tools.
- Learn the 3 safe ways to hold food while cutting in memorable kid-friendly language
- How child development impacts your child’s readiness to learn knife skills
- The 3-step process for teaching kids in the kitchen so young cooks learn basic skills the right way
- The #1 mistake most parents make when inviting their kids in the kitchen
Take a weight off your shoulders, spend quality time in the kitchen, and teach your children vital skills that will last a lifetime.
The promotion ends on January 18th, so sign up right away! While you are off for the holiday this weekend you can get started on teaching skills that will keep your kids safe – and give them the desire to be in the kitchen.
During the promotion period, you will be offered opportunities to sign up for additional paid classes or purchase ebooks that are not always available. While the kids are excited about learning new kitchen skills, it is a great time to move forward with other classes and materials.
Full disclosure: If you choose to purchase any of these, I may be compensated.
Enjoy cooking with your kids!!