Get the BEST Deals Every Day, Not Just Black Friday
Do you shop online? I do. But sometimes finding the best deal is overwhelming – or just plain time consuming. Here are some sites I use to get the best deals. I use these every time I shop online, but let’s see if we can actually sweeten the deal and make Black Friday and Cyber Monday even better.
Some of these allow you to “double bump” – meaning you can use multiple discounts. The other day I was trying to get the Honey discount and use the free shipping the company offered. That particular company did not allow it. But when I bought from Jet, I not only got the Jet discount but also the savings from DealSquad AND when I added some sea salt to the cart, All the prices tumbled – so much so that I bought about 6 months of kitty litter. Here are some links to the discounts I use:
- ebates: When you sign up, ebates will sit resident on your computer and pop up any time you visit a site where you can get a cash-back reward. I just got a check for $11 for ONE item. Had I not needed it THAT DAY (new phone, mine died), three days later Amazon was offering triple rewards through ebates. That would have been $33 for that one item.
- This is a pop-up when I was shopping for something this morning
These deals are found on the ebates site – you get the cash back AND any coupon codes. It also tells you the expiration date.
- The Deal Squad by Retail Me Not: This is the one that started me on Jet.com. I was looking for a pressure canner. They went out and found the best price and emailed me with the info. But then they said, in addition to the best price, if you add our Retail Me Not coupon, you can get an additional 30% off your first order and if you add a tagged item, the prices will tumble. In the end, I got a $70 pressure canner for $40 bucks. I’d call that a good deal. I have two more 30% off coupons with Jet as a new customer. I will use them for Christmas.
- Jet.com As mentioned above, they saved me a bunch of money when I combined the offers. When I logged into Jet today, Cart Ripple popped up and said I could also get cash back using their code. Nice a double bump!!
- be frugal has coupons that I’ve used before.
- HoneyHoney sits resident on your computer and lets you know when there’s a better deal somewhere else. Today I was looking at a cord for my new phone. Honey was right there telling me Amazon’s price was the best deal.
- CartRipple: Somewhat like ebates. I just got this one and don’t exactly know how it works. My friend said he’s gotten good deals through this. He keeps the app on his phone and just orders things through there. I did see that the site that wouldn’t allow me to double bump Honey and ebates does allow CartRipple. Since I wasn’t ordering, I don’t know if I could have used both, I just know it is affiliated with that site.
- I got a deal on organic blackberries and cranberries yesterday. I was checking the Ball preserving site for recipes and this popped up.
Edited 8-17-17 – updated Cartripple link